Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Missing_______________

I miss him so much,y we study in the same school but i cant see him.>??

y he so busy.?

[busy for?]
*HIS LATIHAN*?
*STUDY*?
*SPORT*?
*KAOLUI*?
*WORK*?

haih~he cn ply wit other*Girl*happily cn chat wit them . . .why wen see me..??jx busy to call mi study study bout my homework~den keep on *ZAT* me~nON stop~make me sad!!

haih~hw he scold me,no bother me,no care me,in his mind without me,his heart without me~
I REALI REALI love him. . . but he duno all bout this~He tot i dun mind~
sumore WALk wit other Girl infront of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TT

1day 24 hour waiting for his msg,wait ler whole day he oni send 1 msg~TT
late late reply~
if i send many msg to him he call me dun spam~missed call him get scold~
no send msg 2 him say mi no choii him~scold me bz wat~
wats the problem..???

I LOVE EU ERRRRR~~^________________

No comments: