Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Holiday In Melaka 3th-16th november=)

16th november
Looking for cheap flight ..
Planning to taiwan=)
HOpe can go =)

15th november

Our ticket=X
9.45pm's ticket..
we watch till 12.15am
den they go ate ''mee''but i just order a drink=)
1am+ reach home

2012=)
finally we baught out ticket=)
my cousin husband buy the pop corn and we ate half before the movie start=x
then we take the pop corn to the counter there refill=xLOL

Snap2(my cousin sis washing her hand)
p/s:while i snapping pix ,my cousin repeat wash her hand about 3-4time coz waitng for mii=x)

Snap1(When to ''da bao''dinner shun bian snap pix =lol)

11th -13th november
work as usual
13th-Cousin sis and her husband bring me and cousin go Kenny Rorger for our dinner=)
After dat we when to Dataran Pahlawan to check wether got ticket or not..unclucky movie for 2012 full=(
Then we when to ''ZEN''yamcha..
I and sis order ''Vannila Caremel Milk Shake''nice=)

10th november
cant tahan my hair ..damn sucks=x
go and cut just RM23..cheap^^

Snap2 (After Hair Cut)

Snap1I(After Hair cut)

9th november
work til bored,snap some pix=)
on the way home my uncle stop to have some bitter drink and i snap this=)

Discovery Cafe

Remix shoe shop(my hair sucks)=x

8th november
work as usual=/

7th november
When to kelebang beach with cousin=)


Felicia cousin sis=)

5th & 6th november
When to untie shoe shop work=)

4th november
When to cousin house to visit my little cousin=)

3th november
From KL---->>Melaka

No comments: