Monday, November 10, 2008

~*~*~Cute Blogger Award~*~*~


Thanks to cute J-Qi & pInG for this Cute Award!!^^
So here's the rules that you should obey if you are tagged.
1. each blogger must post this rules
2. each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves
3. blogger that are tagged need write about their own blog their ten things and post these rules . you need to choose
ten people to get tagged and list their names
4. don`t forget to live them comment telling them they`ve been tagged and to read your blog .
Ten Random Facts About Me
1. I LOVE hIM
2. I LOve mY LAOpO
3. I LOve mY ex famILy
4. I loVE shOPiNG
5. I Mis Them so Much
6. I love Doin nOnsen THing
7. I NeeeD MOney
8. I waNn 2 be Pretty
9. I loVe ChattING
10.I Wan BE wIT hIM evER & ever
I tag these people:
1.ken -yeye
2.kenzaii
3.handsome club
4.hisn yiee
5.wan qINg
6.kah yan
7.world cyber club
8.dawfang
9.yeanchi
10.PIng
Lolz.::Dun0 who cn tagged la~See Ppl den tagged~=X

No comments: