Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Melaka trip>>>_maks!

2day i go watch 'TERMINATOR SALVATION''~wit yI qing ,his Bf & my cousin sis!

we bought the ticket at 3:05pm~

den stil gt half n hour we g0 '' starlight'' dakei~ply 跑車!I alwiz gt 2nd one!HMM~

after dat we go 'Uncle JOHn'' eat~i order My fav'' Ice lemon tea & french fried''wuakaka~~

YUmmyy~~

den go back 2 my aunt hse at 7 pm+~Den she bring use go buy ''炸油條''melaka very famous de ler~~Yummy~!!

den 10Pm+ my cousin Sis & his Bf come pick mii home!!

so tired 2day~

I come back melaka for 5days adi~

the first day Go ts,sg wang,kajang>>melaka!! damn tired d~

2nd day wake up early coz gv ppl kacao!~den go my aunt hse steamboot~having party~!!wukaka!


3rd day go ''vanni'' work~sienx,take my cousin sis HP keep On cap pic!!wuakak!!

slp at the offfice coz too too tired~

4th day see movie loo~

5th day go home norhx~!!

wuakak~~

act quite fun~~Happy HOliday~!!

maks~~

No comments: