Tuesday, June 16, 2009

MInz___tutux!!maks^^!

well,long time din post~

Holiday over jor~

Say the truth,i til this moment i still cant forget him~

Dunoe why hur?

when i feel wanna gv a chance each other 2 be a fren dat time he dun wan~

when he make me hate him til crazy he wanna be fren wit mi~

reali duno wan boii tinking~

we cant control anything~but i hope 2 contro l it~

if mi cn control~i wanna stop the time~let the time return!!

I tell everyone i hate him~he not handsome he yong sui!!see him wanna vomit!! LOlz~

all oso not true geh~coz i dun wan let ppl noe hw much i love him~

Love sumone really hard~i alwiz say i wanna 4get him~but cant do it!

Forget sumone more hard~it so suffer!

cant control stop tinking him~

aikss~~

so many thing la~but duno hw 2 say~

Now i jx waiting oneday~070709 i hope dat day got suprise!

I tell myself after dat day i wil stop tinking him~

I wont hope anything bout him anymore~

coz dat cn confirm dat he not love me anymore~

cn confirm dat him forget me anymore~

cn confirm dat he forgot dat day~


SUprise PLeaSe!!!!!

No comments: